Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our next ashi baby

Our baby Blaise was born 2 weeks ago, on Monday, June 15. He weighed in at 7 lb, 10 oz (my smallest boy) and was 21.25" long. He is a super baby, sleeping and eating well.

Although I am a little (OK, a lot) sleep deprived, I am finally feeling like I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'll be officially back from maternity leave on June 25, and I've already got clients scheduling.

In the beginning of August, I'll head out to Denver to do my teacher training for Ashi-Thai, a brand new modality! I should be offering that class by October or so. And I'll be teaching 2 classes in August as well, so I certainly won't be bored (not that I typically am with 8 children)!

My class schedule is listed at www.affinitymassages.com .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm sure he's super cute and will be walking on you in no time!! You've got a Gemini baby :) I'll see you @ Ashi-Thai!!