Monday, December 7, 2009

Easy to do website building

Need a website but don't know HTML code? Try building your own with http://www.ibuilt.net/ 's service. The prices are reasonable ($20/month), and you can do everything yourself. They have lots of different layouts, and the customer service people are very helpful.

It's a great site builder for any company, but works really well for me as far as my massage therapy business and teaching classes. You can even have an online store if you want.

I use Paypal to give students the option of paying online, which is a useful feature. Try 'em out! You've got 10 days to use it for free to become familiar with their site before you have to pay.

You can take a look at my website to see a variety of the different styles of pages they have offered. http://www.affinitymassages.com/ has a Faq page, which is different from a registration page. I get lots of compliments on my site, and my husband and I have done it all ourselves. (And I am NOT gifted with computers).

No comments: