Monday, January 4, 2010

Warm up your clients, Michigan therapists!

Now is the time, if there's ever a good time, to think about warming up your clients with hot bamboo massage. Here in Cincinnati, it's about 16 degrees, with the high this week looking like 27 on Wednesday. This is Farenheit, not Celcius!

I'm heading up to Ann Arbor, MI in 2 months to teach  bamboo fusion to 8 therapists bright enough to learn the way to treat your clients well in this clime is to heat them up! The schedule is on www.affinitymassages.com/bamboo_classes. Bamboo-fusion massage training is 80% hands on. You'll love the class--bring on the heat!

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm going to be working on direct email this week, and I'll be happy to put you on the list if you email me at fredettemassage@fuse.net .

No comments: