Friday, October 7, 2011

Solid Bamboo massage sticks

Are you a massage therapist looking to lengthen your massage career by learning something that will set you above the rest of the crowd?

Last night I did chair massage for a "Ladies' Night Out" event. There were a couple of Thai therapists and 4 other chair massage therapist. I brought along my Bamboo-fusion solid bamboo massage tools and heated them up to do chair massage.

Warm bamboo massage was certainly a hit, and I was the only one doing it! I passed out a lot of cards for those women who are interested in trying a Bamboo-fusion table massage.

You can actually buy the tools online at www.BambooMassageTools.Info if you don't have time to take a class. The bamboo sticks come in a set of 8 tools and an educational DVD is provided as well. We offer free shipping in the US.

No comments: